International Days of Statistics and Economics
The Department of Managerial Economics and the Department of Statistics and Probability of the University of Economics, Prague in cooperation with the Faculty of Economics, The Technical University of Košice (Slovakia) and Ton Duc Thang University (Vietnam) regularly organize the conference International Days of Statistics and Economics.
The aim of the conference is to present and discuss current problems of statistics, demography, economics and management and their mutual interconnection.
Online Conference Proceedings 2011 – 2018 have been included in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) which is an integrated index within Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics.
Keyspeakers at the conference were for example:
- Jiří Rusnok, the Governor of the Czech National Bank
- Marek Rojíček, the President of the Czech Statistical Office
- Marie Bohatá, Eurostat deputy chairwoman
- Eva Zamrazilová, the Chairwoman of the Czech Fiscal Council
- Helena Horská, the Head of Economic Research of the Raiffeisenbank, a.s., Czech Republic
More information about the conference can be found on their website, here